The ABUS U-Lock GRANITTM Extreme 59 provides reliable protection against unauthorised access for your bicycle or motorbike, even where there is a high risk of theft.
SAFELY UNDER LOCK AND SHACKLE
Thieves have no chance against the ABUS GRANITTM Extreme 59 with a double-locking, 16 mm square parabolic shackle.
The shackle and other security-related parts of the GRANITTM Extreme 59 are made from hardened special steel. An ABUS XPlus cylinder increases the protection offered against manipulation attempts such as picking.
When transporting, the GRANITTM Extreme 59 is incredibly flexible: you can attach it to tubes with a 12-17 mm diameter using the SH 59 bracket included. Or you can use the M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI as a fully-integrated mounting option.
- 16 mm square parabolic shackle
- Double-locking mechanism securing the shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery, one of which is an LED torch key
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement keys
Operation and use:
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Recommended for protecting high-value bicycles and motorbikes
- SH 59-bracket for quick installation on round tubes with a diameter between 12 - 17 mm
- The M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI provides a fully-integrated mounting option that can be used easily with almost all ABUS motorbike U-locks with a shackle height of more than 300 mm
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. That means that a single key or mechanism can be used for several locks
- U-locks are one of the most difficult lock types to defeat
- The security of your motorbike can be considerably increased by using a connection point (e.g. chain)