LIGHT, FLEXIBLE AND SECURE
Due to their flexibility chain locks are one of the most popular bicycle locks among cyclists. The Steel-O-Chain 8807 convinces with high flexibility and good safety.
The biggest advantage of this lock, as with all chain locks, is its flexibility. It can be easily connected to virtually any object, even in the smallest of spaces. Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility with a length of up to 110 cm.
At the same time it offers high convenience with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary.
- 7 mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post
- For the protected transport we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012, ST 2200 and ST 2250
- Very easy handling, because only one end of the chain has to be locked